Friday 6 June 2014

Pana Chocolate - Richmond

Admittedly my blog wouldn't be described as being very vegan or vegetarian friendly, or even nutritious to say the least. If something tastes good, I'll just eat it despite encountering slight repercussions on the scales later on.



However Pana Chocolate has just popped up on my radar and I'm very intrigued. Pana Chocolate is a simply decorated and small shop in Richmond with a single glass cabinet filled with gorgeous looking sweets and treats. In addition to being delicious, their sweets are handmade, organic and 100% vegan.


I tried their Chocolate Cheesecake Pop and their Vespa wheel and I was really surprised. I'd never tried vegan chocolate but it was absolutely divine and tasted as  rich and luxurious as regular chocolate. In addition because they use raw cacao, it's higher in antioxidants so you can still eat healthy without giving up those little indulgences that make life worth living. If you're a dark chocolate lover like I am, you can really appreciate the rich cacao flavour without having any added dairy or refined sugars to alter the taste.


You can also purchase small blocks of flavoured chocolate that you can take home and share. The size of it is rather small for the price I paid but that's always the case with organic and handmade products. Nonetheless I can't wait to pick up my next guilt free treat from Pana Chocolate.



Pana Chocolate on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment